Thursday, November 18, 2010

*Cries* Broke a front tooth. Have you ever?

So I broke one of my front teeth the other day and pretty much freaked out. I don't have the money to go to a dentist right now, so what am I supposed to do? It's not noticeable at all yet but I know it will get worse if I don't go and get it fixed soon. While I was freaking out I jumped online and started looking for people with horrible teeth so I don't feel so bad. Here's some of what I found...




So I guess I will singing all I want for Christmas is my front tooth fixed just so I don't end up like some of these people. I'm not trying to make fun of people with bad teeth. I just don't feel so bad now after looking at these pictures.

If you still think you have bad teeth check this out. There is a whole website dedicated to people who have bad teeth.


No comments:

Post a Comment