Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Love. Life...

¤≈♥‡♥≈¤

Life is like a box of chocolates.
You never know what you are going to get...

Never know whats planned in your future.

Or who you are going to fall in love with...

Love makes life so confusing, but without love
would you really want to live?

There is no stronger bond then Love.

Love can get you through the good and the bad.

If you love someone never take it for granted because when you cant have that love its the worst thing in the world.

Nut never give up on love... its the best thing to have.

Guys are like stars...there are a million of them, but only one will make your wish come true.

Don't be afraid to tell someone you love them, If you do.. they might break your heart, but if you don't you might break theirs.

Never say goodbye when you still want to try.

Never give up when you still feel you can take it.

Never say you don't love a person when you can't let go.

I love you & Im willing to accept the love you have for me.

No more questions. Our future will be what we make of it.

I dont love you because I need you. I need you because I love you.

¤≈♥‡♥≈¤


I will be fine. I'm glad. I'm feeling better already :)

No comments:

Post a Comment